About Me

My name is Cali. I love writing cute little stories and taking tons of pictures. Someday I wish that I'll be a good Godly Christian Mother. I'm so excited that you checked out my blog. Enjoy!
Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

New story



                             My Version of the Three little Pigs
    Don't ask me why I wrote this story because I don't even know.


          Once upon a time there was three little pigs, their name's were Johnny, Bonny, and Larry.  The three pigs really wanted some tea with lemon, so they went through the woods to find the things they needed.  Johnny went looking for the water to make the tea, Bonny was looking for lemons, and Larry was looking for teabags.  Larry wasn't the smartest of all the piggy's, he could get his foot stuck in a bucket and not know how to get it out. 

          As the pigs met back at the house to put there ingredients together, they noticed that Larry didn't collect tea, he collected dirt.  Johnny and Bonny were very disappointed that they couldn't make tea.  Suddenly they heard a knock at the door," Little pigs, Little pigs, let me come in."  There was a pause," I have tea bags."  Johnny jumped up from his chair and said, "Well, one more piggy couldn't hurt."  As Johnny opened the door, he noticed that it wasn't a piggy, it was a wolf.  After a lot of glass throwing, the wolf could finally relax and have some tea and bacon.

No comments:

Post a Comment