About Me

My name is Cali. I love writing cute little stories and taking tons of pictures. Someday I wish that I'll be a good Godly Christian Mother. I'm so excited that you checked out my blog. Enjoy!
Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, September 22, 2012

Someone you can't replace

This week my mom went to a true woman conference and I was the replacement.  Let me tell you, being a mother is not easy.  I had to make dinner, clean up dinner, make three beds, and clean after the boys.(Dad and my brother)  I had to be me also,  I had to clean my room, do school,  empty the dishwasher, and all sorts of different chores.  I made pizza for dinner one night, IT WAS AWFUL.  Never made pizza before in my life and I had to do it without instructions.  So now I'm thankful that my mom is home.  The saying is right,  Never know what you have until you lose it.  THANKS MOM!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Aw!!
    Sometimes I think we take for granted all the things our mom does for us!

    ReplyDelete